• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LordXavius

Remade an old model of mine, which had a texture from Gnoobsauce, who sadly dissapeared shortly after.

Anyway, the texture was too cool to waste it, so here is the result.

Texture path is: Xavius.blp

Have fun.

Updated the back wrap.

And no, I'm not going to reduce the filesize of the texture. You are free to do it as you wish, but I'll let it here with the best quality. And a model like Xavius shouldn't appear to often in a map anyway.

Keywords:
demon, sargeras, xavius, satyr, NE, eternity
Contents

LordXavius (Model)

Reviews
10:22, 30th Nov 2012 -Grendel: looks great. filesize is a bit of a downer. i wish you could've just uploaded a lower quality version of the skin then just attached the high quality at the description.

M

10:22, 30th Nov 2012
-Grendel: looks great. filesize is a bit of a downer. i wish you could've just uploaded a lower quality version of the skin then just attached the high quality at the description.

Unfeasible file size, I think.

It looks neat, but the file size is ridiculous and the backwrap, wait, wut?

It's cool, though, I'll wait until you improve it to rate it.

The file size is big, but you can drop the size of the texture to 256x256 with an 80% quality, and you will get a 82kb texture, also the model file size is good.

Only needs the fix on the back.

Level 21
Really great model for Xavius the Nightmare Lord. Gonna see on how the aims look like for him and I love on how there is good quality models and skins for Warcraft III.

Level 4
Nice Model!! i really like it 6/5 but the file size is to big and i dunno how to reduce it XD by the way i whould to include it to my map.. anyway Good job man '' i await the legion comming!'' ^^

Many people won't bother even downloading it, due to the file size, despite the ease in reducing the file size of a texture. I suggest uploading this with a 256x256 80% texture, and then attaching the high-quality texture separately, for those who are using it in SP maps and/or don't care about file size.

I'm not at home, but I'll check the back wrap in a couple of hours, when I am, and then give it a rating.

Level 7
Already judged the model by the screenshot. I knew that this high quality model would be a cause of the large file size. But as you said it could be lessened, the model is great!