• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lordaeron Farms Template

Lordaeron Farms Template
By: Forsaken

Just a simple template of Lordaeron Farms, can be used for a short gameplay or a cinematc

if use give me credits :)

2884agy.jpg
bi5443.jpg
140xa4x.jpg

Version 1.0 - Updated in Hive
Version 1.1 - Some terrains and doodads changed, also, add fog for the map

Keywords:
Farms, Lordaeron, Forsaken
Contents

Lordaeron Farms Template (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet18:05, 15th Nov 2013700 Lordaeron Farms Template (Tested Version Last Updated: 16th Sep 2013) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet18:05, 15th Nov 2013

194715-albums6441-picture75028.png

Lordaeron Farms Template (Tested Version Last Updated: 16th Sep 2013)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"The theme going on inside the map is more of a conquered humanoid(Or Humans) village instead of a farm land background, still can be considered much for hero arenas, survival and much more, except for Melee and fields that require huge spaces."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain design for this is good looking and how the cliffs gives details through out the village."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall map can be useful, however this template requires a basic or fruitful trigger that will direct players on the main template of the map because the map is build on an epic-sized palette, or for a more object editor option, using player locations will fill in the deed but still some triggers that will block that huge amount of space is still in need."

Total Score: (Gameplay[x/5] + Terrain[x/5] + Management[x/5] / Total Score[15] * 50 + 50)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
8/1577%C

Level 30
Lordaeron Farms Template Review

Map Info
Lordaeron Farms Template is a Terrain template of a map made by Forsaken who is also the creator of another Terrain Template which is Echo Isles.
Review
Idea/Concept:
I just love the idea of making another Terrain Template coming of course from yours truly. Downloaded and opened it and it is really great like your Echo Isles and I can maybe say better though its not symmetric which cant be used for Melee Maps except if one takes time to edit this. This might fit for other map genres type of games such as RPG, Defend/Survival and such... I will give you a rating of 9/10

Terrain:
Terrain is just marvelous and a masterpiece. Even with just normal Warcraft doodads and decors you managed to pull up a great terrain. Terrain is well-decorated and detailed enough, no signs of spammage of decors and just right amounts, also I like tile variation in this one, it really blends well and is pleasing to the eyes though if we are to look at the bad points, the terrain is flat and I do think needs more raising at some points though I understand it might get worse when raising town areas. Overall, just some minor and little flaws and still aiming to give you 5/5!
Comments
Overall, this Template will really serve to be useful to those who will use due to the massive and marvelous terraining that is poured into this. To sum up your scores, you got a total score of 14/15 or 5/5. Take this +4 REP as a reward for making a great Terrain template!

Level 20
Another template made by you ^^. You're so awesome making a template maps because it is very very useful ( like your echo isle template ^^ ). Nice Lovely Terrain! and +Reputation Points! to your two template map! ^^.