• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lordaeron Countryside

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey everyone, Iam The Forgotten and this is my first map. This was an idea of a friend of mine and i thought ill build the map:) But obiviously this map was rejected. But people iam going fix it. You'll will see the update quickly enough:).

About the map:
This is a very simple map about the Loraeron countryside. You start's in a place with many forests. You must train very much units becouse the first creeps are very strong. There are not may creeps becouse its all based on FIGHTING :)

Good luck and comment!

Keywords:
Melee,melee map,warcraft 3 the frozen throne, lordaeron, countryside, the frozen throne, sea, summer, TheForgotten
Contents

Lordaeron Countryside (Map)

Reviews
18:16, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected