1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Lord of the Rings Builder v1.23

Submitted by Christers
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is a builder map I've worked on for a while, in start you select your race from 8 possible(Rohan, Gondor, Elves, Dwarves, Isengard, Goblins, Men of the East and Mordor).
Each race have 5 military units(normally 1 infantry, 1 ranged, 1 cavalry/monster, 1 special and 1 Elite) and including some non military units(Spy, Assassin, Physician, Constructor and Supply Horse).
The game itself follows a paper/rock/scissor combat system, with Infantry beating Cavalry, Cavalry beating Ranged and Ranged beating Infantry(gains 125% damage against what it beats, and receives 75% damage). Also the Elite units deal normal damage to all except Structures, and receives normal damage from all(theres also structur armour, siege machine damage and Tower damage). Its 11 players max.
For alliances it follow -ally/-unally commands, when you type -ally "color" you ally the person, but the player wont ally you unless he to types it. When -unally "color" both you and the player unally each other. You can allsy -ally/-unally all.
All units demand a certain Food, meaning that you cannot have unlimited units. Different races have different food costs(Mordor have low costs, while Elves have high).
Please comment on the map, I need the feedback.
Contents

Lord of the Rings Builder v1.23 (Map)

1. Wolverabid

Wolverabid

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    [60%] The techtrees are complete. A variety of units are available, some with imported models. All icons are present. The terrain is somewhat plain and could use a lot of improvement. This map is unproected. Christers: if you decide to update this map remember to follow the guidelines in the Map Submission and Update Requirements >===> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32083

2. Christers

Christers

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well updated map. I've tried to improve the terrain, but I'm not that skilled at terraining. Also fixed some bugs, and added Merchant, and modified some abilities and units. Also changed some items cost and look.

3. Maiev

Maiev

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yea Christers i whould like to plz do some terrain changes but i dont want without your permission ^^ ty maiev