• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for well expierienced mapmakers/trigger editors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, im making a Hero Arena map, and i made all the chars and abilities off models and such they dont have special knockbacks but they are still pretty neat. im looking for someoen who maybe wants to help me make this map i dont know how to use triggers and stuff well, i need someone who can set up hero selections and boss systems and all that junk. i set up the basic map and i got most of the work done i just need some assiastance on things like so, id be willing to send you a copy of my map and stuff if your intrested, so thanks and contact me ASAP, or text me at 7173714501, and we can work some stuff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.