• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for the old RPG/Melee hybrid map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm trying to find a very old map I've played around 8-12 years ago. I've tried to use the site search and it gave no results, so I hope someone can help me.
The map was very big with lots of different biomes. It was obviously designed for multiplayer, but had lots of custom things and scripts, so much so you could enjoy it solo. At the start, you would pick a hero from the tavern and then go around killing mobs and gathering gold. Then, as your hero reaches level 11 or 12, you can buy one of many micro-bases (or small tower-bases), build it somewhere and that's where essentially melee-style gameplay begins.
The map had different bosses in aforementioned biomes, for example on the south there was a dark forest with the Abomination boss.
There was one place for a base where you had gates you could open/close by attacking a lever (which instantly repaired the gates for some reason).
I believe in the north-west side of the map there was a penguin trader?
That's all I remember about this map. If somebody knows a map that's similar to this and can point me in the right direction, I will be very grateful!

Level 1
You could be talking about the curse of time rpg:

Seems to be somewhat similar in concept, but that's not it. The map I'm looking for was more... lively, I guess. More stuff going on, more map biomes, more bosses, etc. And the progression was slower I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.