• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for Terrainer to improve map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Thats from my project currently now.
Discord Join my discord and write me pm

Attachments

• r4.png
    r4.png
    411.6 KB · Views: 58
  • r5.png
    r5.png
    442.3 KB · Views: 86
Level 2
Im coop player , so i will give my ideas . First i would like to make transperant water + sky . New tilesets + new doodads for trees shurbs and t.c. And map should have at least 4-5 tilesets for example , grass under trees , sand stones and t.c . I would to hear all other ideas . Thats my view for this map. And sorry for my bad english.

@xXxHeLLxXx_ sorry I didn't do it beforehand. The map linked is the latest (if memory preserves) and unprotected.

Sorry for the delayed response. The notifications didn't pop up to my alert panel so I was at a lost of this.

You have all permission to modify the terrain to full extend. The triggers will re-corrected when the terrain is done, so don't worry much.

Status
Not open for further replies.