• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone to teach D3..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My friend and I just started playing up Gaias on 1.1i after the recent code wipe, and we'd like to learn how to go through D3. However, we've never been able to find a coherent group who knows what to do, and thus, we were hoping to find a group on here who can teach us how to do a successful run of D3.

He has a 31 berserker, and I have a 31 monk/30 sorcerer. We play on USEast on HU[iS]iMBA (me) and zaqx (him).

If anyone would be willing to show us the ropes, it'd be much appreciated; just post here/PM.

Level 10
Stop by clan Gaia @ us east, you can find a lot of us there who will always be more than willing to do some runs. It may be a little inactive there atm, but when 1.1j/1.2 comes out very soon you can bet to find a lot of people in the channel. You can also check our bot it autohosts 24/7. Bots name is gaias

Level 3
Stop by clan Gaia @ us east, you can find a lot of us there who will always be more than willing to do some runs. It may be a little inactive there atm, but when 1.1j/1.2 comes out very soon you can bet to find a lot of people in the channel. You can also check our bot it autohosts 24/7. Bots name is gaias

I've been checking there every now and then, thanks for the invite; I'll have to check more often I suppose.

Have the bot added too, that's how I've been finding various players. :)

Level 3
You should have 3+ members, My party has 1 Bishop, 1 Cru, 1 Magic, all of them lv 36, And we passed and killed 3 bosses in D3, except Fire Lord, Because we can't take a sparkling urn, This item is rare drop :((, I hope Zwiebelchen will fix it, it almost depend on lucky, I think that Zwiebelchen should change it, example : Buy Sparkling urn by 10 mana crystal, maybe higher if it sound easily.

Level 3
Try to create the important core of the group. You need tank and bishop. Zerker is pretty good choice but keep in mind that it is going to be harder for him to tank waves or large groups. Try to get some sorcerers join you because they are very usefull with incinerate/fireballs/meteor. ALWAYS let the tank to get the first 2 mc's (thats if you know that you will play with him all the time) because his armor is currently the most helpful item for d3. Good idea for d2 geared zerk is to kite the hard waves. If you have problems doing d3 go for getting level 35 this may help you(ancient one in d2 gives you exp till 35). Basically once you start doing it you will come up with more advanced strategies but those are the basic things that can help you.

P.s Keep in mind that zerkers are very d3 item dependent in order to be good tanks/aoe dmg dealers whereas crusaders can just spec all int and have some decent aoe dmg + they will always have more hp and armor than zerker so maybe its better to make cruz in the begining especially if you have some dps heroes to back you up.

Level 6
maybe game just hate u :xxd:
becouse urn is not any rare i have seen it many times

also Invin i can help you if u want too im in gaia as Egotenks

P.s E is not to make "ego" is just the E of EDGe

Level 13
oh but ego you have such an ego
dw they've been helped, they'll be common in future runs they're both good players.

Level 6
doesnt everyone have ego anyways but i dont think i have "such an ego" like you say
and if u think i have such an ego you oviously dont know bofu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.