• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

looking for some1 this is very good at doing tiggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright this is really start to make me go nuts i need any1 ANY1 that has talent doing triggers for mual type maps just to tell u this is a map that does things u've never seen in a mual map like 1 creep that can pass through defences but he is visable and is targeted as ground. and the better thing is the tower u can get like the multi shot towers that can hit up to 10 targets or the bash race which can stun targets and can do splash stuns or the cleaving towers which are fun b/c they can do line damage or the sniper race that can hit targets from a range of 5000 but i think the favorite one here for ppl will be the poison race. the last tower u can get leaves targets with a deadly poison attack which drains a target health by 50 each second and lasts for 20 seconds. and wait till u see the shrines. when u hit lvl 3 shrine u have a choice to choose from, air ground, siege, shadow, or the divine shrine. each 1 has there strengths and weaknesses. but as ur reading this ur thinking why does divine has weaknesses? well i'll tell u the first divine creep only has 3000 hp but has 300 armor but the income is petty. here is a list of things that are needed to be done before everything else is done. and the name of the map is called Nightmare Mual hence the name "Nightmare"

Need Help Doing Point Value Triggers in which the point value adds every time when a player summons something or in this case "income". In wintermual u start off getting 25 gold every 30 sec. then when u summoned out a scout with a Point Value of 1 the point value adds to a point value trigger so that u get 26 gold every 30 sec. without give player 11 or 12 income and hopefully it will Bulid up every time u summon.

Need Help With Unit Summoming and the checkpoint Triggers. in Wintermual when u clicked on a unit to bulid it, it spawned in the middle of the map for whomever summoned the unit and then moved from checkpoint to checkpoint.

Need Help with 1 of the point value trigger so in this case the lives each force has. in wintermual whenever a unit got passed blues or greens defence they lost a point or life in this case. what i also need done is a leaderborad and a text trigger one of those advanced text triggers shall we say. i need the leaderborad to show who has the most income for each team, how many lives each force, and also for each force who has the most income for that force instend of it showing up every 30 seconds for example its a 5v5 game and player 3 has the most income for force 1 then player 5 then 2 and 1 then 4 with the lowest income of force kinda like this and we will use force 1 as an example

------------------------
Highest Force Income |
Force 2 |
|
Lives Remaining |
Force 1-18 |
Force 2-16 |
|
Most Income For Force 1|
Player 3-87 |
Player 5-64 |
Player 2-55 |
Player 1-38 |
Player 4-28 |
------------------------

but i also need to be for each force but only the "Most income for force #".

and for the text trigger i need it to say something like this so we will use a unit from Wintermual for an example "Dragon Turtle Has Escaped 24 Lives Left" and what i ment by advanced was i need it for each unit summoned that hits the endpoint. but i'm not certian of that so it can be "(unit name)" Has Escaped 24 lives" or something like it

and if u want to do the trigger work on my map. u WILL get Credit for helping me with is map but in only 2 ways A:Giving me The Trigger Work as noted By the list for me to do it or B:Giving me ur via E-Mail And Allowing Me to Send U The Map In Either in a Zip or RAR File. but theres only 1 flaw to this. i cant send Through ICQ b/c it wont allow me to. only through E-mail i send Zip files through. b/c I use AOL and AOL allows me to send attached things via E-mail. but the ONLY way to get credit is my giving me ur Login name and the region u play in.

ty for any help u give me

Status
Not open for further replies.