• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for some people to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
So I've been working on this map for some time. The map is a hero defense / siege kinda style, however what makes it unique (from most hero sieges / defenses) is that all the abilities in my map is either scaling with primary attribute or is just a percentage increase in some stat.

But, here's the deal, the map proved to be a much larger project than I thought it would be, and therefore much more time consuming. So the project is making progress very slowly right now, and because of that I loose my interest in it.

That is why I am now turning to my most trusted warcraft III community asking for help. Basicly what I need is a person who is willing to help me with the map in general, also I wouldn't mind if a person who is good at making terrain, or optimising triggers.

So please let me hear if you are interested in this :grin:.

Status
Not open for further replies.