• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking For Skinners/Modelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. I'm currently in the midst of making a campaign and am looking for some models and skins. I'm all ready using some of the models found on here(credit to those who made them given on the campaign credits) and am attempting to make my own skins, but so far I've just failed(the best of mine is a face that i missed coloring in part of due to lack of attention). So I was hoping I could possibly find some help here, or else just some help with skinning(trying to improve my work). I'm looking to make a race of elves, who have darker skin then that of high elves, wear the same clothes as night elves, but are the colors of desert and sand. So far I've managed to find a couple tower like buildings, and a couple hero units. Thanks in Advance

Status
Not open for further replies.