• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for map tester/partner idea generator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well the work I have done so far is an item system with weapon proficiencies, skills needed to equip offhand weapons dual wield, etc. skills to increase range of attacks, different attack sounds for different items, etc. All coded in JASS. All of the items are visible with attachments. It's base model is the villagerman many animations. There's 23 weapon/armor types so far. The only one I have trouble with at the moment are the guns because I cant figure out how to add sounds to attachments since I'm not sure how to add animations. i'm not really sure where i want to go with the actual gameplay though?

I was thinking a hero siege. But yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.