• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for JASSer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've been making a WIP which has a current fanbase of about 200, even in Alpha (quite underground currently). However, the game is starting to get extremely buggy, and I don't understand why. All my structs and codes seem pretty stable, but don't work about 50% of the time.

I'm looking for a decently experienced JASSer who can create working and non-leaking structs. The map I am working on is called Mages Magic & Mayhem, and it is growing in popularity from day to day. I hope someone will be willing to help me with this, as it is a crucial time in the creation of this map.

I've attached the MM&M map below. It is protected, as there is a save/load code. If you like the game and want to help me with the development of it, please tell me here.

Attachments

• MMMAlpha6.11.w3x
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.