• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for help by this map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello all.I am new here and i find this site really good so i created my account in hope find some friends who can help me by my project.
:cool:

My project:It`s something new my idea was to make a hero battle in an really big and unique war of 4 Kingdoms:infl_thumbs_up:
My opinion is that the maps looking isnt really good and the description of the spells and Hero aren`t really good. So i need someone for that,because im not the best in that.Also special spells are welcome.And with your help it would be a unique and new map.:grin:

Special Information::thumbs_up::xxd::xxd:
I am looking for someone who is good in mapping.I making a map named War of the 4 Kingdoms if you are interested answer me in Hive or mail me on [email protected].I need a lot of help if the map will be good.You can dl this map on this link
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/123572/
I would also take part in an other mapteam.
Thank you for answering!I hope for a good teamwork!:grin:
:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.