• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for german speeking Modeller/Suche deutschsprachigen Modeller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hallo everybody,

i am looking for an german speaking and active modeller. It makes it much easier for me to ask something or talk to that person.

Specially i have problems with creating models for attachment or changing models for different kind of characters with different sizes or figures.

It would be creat to hear from you! :)

Best regards
Manuel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo zusammen,

ich suche nach einem aktiven, deutschsprachigen Modeller, da es mir das Fragen bei Problemen erleichter.

Im speziellen habe ich Probleme beim Erstellen oder Anpassen von Attachment-Modellen. Beispiel: Die Anpassung eines Attachments für unterschiedlich große Charaktermodelle.

Wäre schön von euch/dir zu hören!

Viele Grüße
Manuel

Status
Not open for further replies.