• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a talented spellmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am looking for a skilled and quick spellmaker that could make spells for my map, i will give credit, of course!

Level 12
Write down the spells so people can see if they are interested in making them. If I take time to do some I will make it in JASS. But I doubt that I will have time to, I'm making my own Bhaal's Hoarfrost now.

Level 3
Well im leaving in a little while, so i wanted to get a skilled spellmaker who i could give what i have done in my map to them to make spells and when i get back get the map from them with all the spells in it!
thats what i was thinking!

Level 10
***OFF TOPIC***

Daminon, how about you shrink down you sig a bit... like cut it in half because it is kind of annoying to have to scroll to the side to read the whole post :eek: )

and Ex-AnGel plz fix your sig... SO MANY GRAMATICAL ERRORS!
it's not "50 man" it's "50 MEN"
and it's not "Fighted for Her" its "Fought for her" geeze is english your second language?

Level 3
PEOPLE WTF (hilo again iplaystarcraft)
if ur going to use my little asking for help page then for stupid talk that has nothing to do with what this topic is about then use the PM because i am realling looking for someone to do this:

Well im leaving in a little while, so i wanted to get a skilled spellmaker who i could give what i have done in my map to them to make spells and when i get back get the map from them with all the spells in it!
thats what i was thinking!

Level 10
yuo realize that your thread is not in the fight forums in the first place. Since this is more of a request than a spellr elated question. Also, if you want some help with sometone to make spells for your map you should give some examples first, maybe to entice people to help.

I myself proabably can't help you since i still only use .GUI (although i can do almost anything spell related with .GUI)

Status
Not open for further replies.