• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for a Pro vJasser and a Story - Tooltip maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey guys,

me and 2 guys are making a new Map Project! And were looking for a vJasser and a Story - Tooltip maker, cuz we all are not rly skilled in this! :>
This map will be like a RPG but not kind a normal RPG. The idea behind this map is to break the chains of all shitty maps and try to build a complete new thing. If I researched properly, there never was a map like this. We dont rly know a name for this map, but i can explain a bit ( i try ). Imagine great dungeons very nice terrain, great bosses, very great character customizing. Its rly hard to explain. Okay there will be a big town/city the capital of this map. U can buy stuff there, craft ur own items. Okay i think the easiest is this: imagine WoW without an open world. Just the city and many dungeons. U can decide with which guys u enter the dungeon. U can create guilds.
I hope any vJasser will read this thread and join our group.

-Atami!

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hey guys,

me and 2 guys are making a new Map Project! And were looking for a vJasser and a Story - Tooltip maker, cuz we all are not rly skilled in this! :>
This map will be like a RPG but not kind a normal RPG. The idea behind this map is to break the chains of all shitty maps and try to build a complete new thing. If I researched properly, there never was a map like this. We dont rly know a name for this map, but i can explain a bit ( i try ). Imagine great dungeons very nice terrain, great bosses, very great character customizing. Its rly hard to explain. Okay there will be a big town/city the capital of this map. U can buy stuff there, craft ur own items. Okay i think the easiest is this: imagine WoW without an open world. Just the city and many dungeons. U can decide with which guys u enter the dungeon. U can create guilds.
I hope any vJasser will read this thread and join our group.

-Atami!

Sounds like a copy of Bosses of Warcraft to me:thumbs_up:

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish and you feed him, for a lifetime."

Status
Not open for further replies.