• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a pro modeler..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey everyone, me again. First of all, I wanna say that I finally got a save/load trigger for my ORPG :smile: . Anyway, to get to the point, I am looking for someone that has the time and the will to make me models for weapons (and possibly armor and shields) for the items in my map. PM me or post here, thanks! Peace out

Level 3
Well I checked out the weapon packs, but the thing is I want every item to have its own look, and being as it is a ORPG there is a ton of items.. So I was thinking about adding whoever wants to help me on MSN so he/she can make those models to my specifications.

EDIT:
Shaman, do you have MSN?

To Lestat(br): yeah, I realize that I haven't revealed much about my map... the main reason is I want to actually finish it before letting out any details. Is the [/irony] for the model help or my map?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.