• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Warcraft comminity! I am new here and sorry if I got wrong thread.

Few years back I played one map that I loved, and couldnt find it anymore. I need help finding it.

This is kind of a gameplay:
- you choose a hero between around 5: some agi assasin, ranger, probably mage, warrior, etc.
- you start a map bottom left corner where you city is and main building
- while exploring the map and killing different NPC you can find like camps with mini boss of those NPCs (wolves, thiefs, spiders, trolls, bandits...)
- those mini bosses drops different gems (blue, red, green, white) which you use to craft armors and weapons and other items
- after every certain time, there is small wave of "undead knights" (around 8-10) attacking the city
- lvling is something like this: your char is rank 1 and you leveling that rank from lvl 1-15, then when you get lvl 15 you achieve rank 2 (1-15) and then rank 3 of the class.
- meantime you can find a beastmaster in your city and buy a beast (wold, bear...) which help you in battle and can wear items.
- final boss is one vampire at top right corner (not dreadlord, balanar) > more like some anime blonde vampire
- after killing it there comes final quest where "dark forces" from portal near your main city are spawning and attacking the city and you have to defend it and kill the enemy

I remmber loving this map and I really cant find it!

Anyone know what I am reffering to? I would really appreciate the help!

Thanks!

Level 1
It's been a long time since I've played it but I'm pretty sure the game you're looking for is The Black Road.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.