• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a map "Pools of Shuo'Vaodao"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Good day!

It was year 2011 or 2012 when I was playing a map named "Pools of Shuo'Vaodao", or so... Maybe I am not completely correct with the spelling, but its name was something like that.

The map was designed for 2 players. The size of the map was perhaps 92 x 92 and tileset was Sunken ruins but there were grass and trees from Ashenvale tileset used. I remember that it was a coastal map, but water composed only about one vertical line of large grid (yellow) squares alongside the eastern portion of the map.

As I remember it, it was a decent map... I mean, it looked very nicely - like as if it was an official one.

I have played it only once against AI and did not have a chance to replay it as I have had other things to do and was changing computers since, so I have "lost" it. Since then, I was sometimes looking for it on the internet, but without success. Does someone know about this map and possibly where can I find it?

I am looking forward to your replies and possible evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.