• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Looking for a Map Editor Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi I am looking for a partner to help me create a couple maps. At the moment I don't know anyone else who edits maps on Warcraft III. I am great with detail. I can come up with an idea for everything. I also can import models, I am learning about customizing stuff (like my mistake with replacing all the trees in a tree tag map with a doodad like cactus), and I am great with editing terrain for the most part. Basically i can do the simple stuff, but I struggle with triggoring, and a few other things.

Anyways I am looking for a partner that can do that sorta stuff to make a few wc3 mods with me. Maybe I can learn a few things, and we could make the maps just for a little bit of fun. Its hard work of course, but I have some really cool ideas that I would like to see come to life.

:grin:

Level 14
Hi I am looking for a partner to help me create a couple maps. At the moment I don't know anyone else who edits maps on Warcraft III. I am great with detail. I can come up with an idea for everything. I also can import models, I am learning about customizing stuff (like my mistake with replacing all the trees in a tree tag map with a doodad like cactus), and I am great with editing terrain for the most part. Basically i can do the simple stuff, but I struggle with triggoring, and a few other things.

Anyways I am looking for a partner that can do that sorta stuff to make a few wc3 mods with me. Maybe I can learn a few things, and we could make the maps just for a little bit of fun. Its hard work of course, but I have some really cool ideas that I would like to see come to life.

:grin:

Well, what kind of map do you wish to make? If we're gonna work together on a project you might want to specify what ideas you had so people will see what you want to work on.

Level 1
At the moment im only a map editor. I cant make any maps at all yet. Which is why I am looking for a partner or at least someone that i can help.

I like arena games, hero defense, TD, and a few other types of games. Arena games are my favorite though.

Status
Not open for further replies.