• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for a good looking kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Looking for a good looking child model

Hi.

I need to know if any of you knows where could I get (if it exists) a good looking model of a kid. Because the one warcraft 3 has, and the mayority of kid models I found in the model section, look like some kind of fat, ugly monsters. (The standard kid from warcraft reminds me of Gollum, from LOTR).

I suppose I can pass with those "kids", but if someone knows of a model that looks better, it would be very appreciated.
Of course, if someone wants to make the model instead of searching it, it would be perfect. He'll receive reputation and credits in the proyect.

Well, someone can help with this?

Regards

Last edited:
Level 6
Hi.

I need to know if any of you knows where could I get (if it exists) a good looking model of a kid. Because the one warcraft 3 has, and the mayority of kid models I found in the model section, look like some kind of fat, ugly monsters. (The standard kid from warcraft reminds me of Gollum, from LOTR).

I suppose I can pass with those "kids", but if someone knows of a model that looks better, it would be very appreciated.
Of course, if someone wants to make the model instead of searching it, it would be perfect. He'll receive reputation and credits in the proyect.

Well, someone can help with this?

Regards

Describe good looking please,what do you want it to be?

Level 9
Well, I already said what aspects of the actual kid I dislike...
You know, the actual kid looks more like a baby. Huge head, very small, almost no hair, fat...
I need a kid that looks more like having between 8 and 11 years old. A bit taller, properly proportioned, with more hair, and please, not so horribly fat. But he must still look like a young kid.

Is it clearer now?

Regards

Level 34
Looking for a good looking kid

pedobear.jpg

14.jpg

Level 9

You should, uh, change the title of your thread a little bit. Sounded like you were a pedo.

LOL. I didn't even noticed that the thread title was soooo weird... !! XD
(I'm spanish, it didn't sound so bad for me @_@ ). Seriously, I laughed very much when I see these comments!! :D

How the hell do I change the title!? I though that I could do it editing the "title" field on the main thread, but I don't see any change.
(Sorry, first time I need to do this...) :(

Sadly, those models are the ones I'm using for adult people in my proyect. :(
Obviously, it would be very odd if adult people it's identical to young people, don't you think?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.