• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOAP World V2.00 FINAL

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I am finally done with my last version of LOAP World. I took a very long break due to college and school and apologize for that wait between the other version I submitted on epicwar.com. I made alot of changes to the map. As a peasant, you can own the mafia house, drug factory, and the old police headquarters (I've limited there to being only 2 police officers in the map rather than 3 (the affordable hq next to the bank doesn't count as the police)). Also, I've made strict regulations for the cops. They cannot own the drug factory or mafia mansion; the person applying has to have a license for law enforcement; etc. I've made those regulations so that one person doesn't gather too much power and end up abusing it. If something like a war comes up and gets out of hand, red (host) has the power to kick them. Theres so much things to this game now, instead of choosing one of the heroes you can be in heaven, you can choose to "create your own hero" and add cool abilities. I wished I had more time to improve the "hero editing" to it's best potential, but had to just finish this map and move on with my life in college.

Keywords:
Life of a Peasant World Version V 2 Der Vampire Improved 2nd second town expanded purchase cops police mafia drug lord factory customize create charac
Contents

LOAP World V2.00 FINAL (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/25 19:58:31 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2011/Dec/25 19:58:31

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Missing custom preview image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Also why are you apologizing, no one knows you or your project here.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules