• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loap modern ~ need major help! ~ group project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys, I've making a LOAP modern kinda thing, and I need ALOT of help in terms of teraining and other stuff, (It's gonna take a while (ALL FROM SCRATCH!!))
I'm putting it up for download and seeing if anyone wants to contribute. Feel free to add triggers, add more terrain variation, add buildings, people, just about anything needs doing, so check it out. It's kinda like a whole-hive group project!
!~EDITS ARE WELCOME~!

UPDATE DECEMBER 28:
Waiting for Wood basher to upload the new map, he added alot :D, My last upload is like 5 days old, so no edits till he gets the map posted.

Attachments

• Modern LOAP.w3x
    778.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Level 3
Hey,
I could do the triggering for your map and i also had an idea about triggering a multi-board that keeps track of deaths, kills, jobs had, and your rank depending on the money you have(like rich ,poor, burger flipper, ect..) just pm if you accept my help or leave something here:thumbs_up:

Level 2
You have some nice secluded pond areas that you could add fishing to. If you need help adding that, I'd be happy to help. I liked how you used a lot of space to spread your city out, because cities really are spread out like this. I just have a few questions.

1. Are those buildings in the upper right corner supposed to be apartments or storage facilities of some kind?

2. You have what looks like a throne. That doesn't seem very modern to me, but I guess you're using it for a government building (judging from the Secret Service standing outside of it)? Maybe turning it into offices would give it more of a modern approach. You could add computers (using an imported model or a few basic recolored doodads pieced together) to some of the rooms or even houses too to give it a more modern feel.

3. Have you thought of making things look more realistic such as making tents large enough for people to actually fit through the flaps in the military area? The houses near the farm and a few other areas throughout the map are very small too. The cathedral/church already seems like a decent size.

I forgot to mention when I first posted this, do you have a list of jobs for players? I don't see signs of any yet.

Last edited:
Level 2
ok sweetness thats exatcly what I need, Im just waiting for Wood_basher to post the map here ( I got banned). but if he doesnt post the new edited version soo n you can just use the map as is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.