• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Load/Save

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Um...Darky27's Load/Save spell is sort of messed up. IS there another place to download a map where I could just copy and paste the load/save trigger? This is the final time that I am asking about load/save.

Level 5
there is no other simple copy and paste, if you want a good load/save you have to understand what you are doing. at wc3c there is a very nice one, made by vex i think, its flawless, but you need to know what does what as he's only made the save code, but he does include a lengthy readme so you can figure it out.

Level 3
you shouoldnt DL save/load triggers.
1: its nooby
2: ppl can easly break the code and create super heros
3: same as 1 and 2

Level 2
Lol, nonsense... Download the latest WE Unlimited and you can make a Save/Load code in about 2-3 Minutes

WEU Site: http://umswe.wc3campaigns.com/weu/

Goto features and they tell you how to make th Save/Load, its really easy its about 7 triggers long or somthing like that. :p

@Blademaster: Its Jonhfm who made it if youre thinkin what im thinkin :twisted:
-And moogul sAves the day Again

Level 8
Ya moogle is right i found that out looking at the advanced triggers the other day and now im making an rpg, theres also options for the save like save the location, abilities, stats, gold of player (and wood), etc. etc. then theres a load trigger. i havent tested it but all the other triggers worked. and when people say its nooby to use them well really it is but then again its also time-saving and for people who dont know a thing about it WHO CARES!

Level 5
Noobie.Mapmaker said:
Um...Darky27's Load/Save spell is sort of messed up. IS there another place to download a map where I could just copy and paste the load/save trigger? This is the final time that I am asking about load/save.

Use Emergenzy save load code !

Level 8
emergenzy's code is VERY easy to crack... every item has the same code so if a potion is 5c5 then it could be abcdefg-5c55c5-5c55c5-5c55c5

each 5c5 is a different slot. it was like that on the EZ save load code map i tried it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.