• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LOAD/SAVE HERO AND ITEMS MULTIPLAYERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am sure all people ask this question to know....but me i did one but i need 1 trigger per item for load and save and .....for hero 2 and that very long....I am searching a tutorial to make a save/load hero with his item for multiplayer based on the items and on the level of hero!

Level 2
Unfortunatly you cannot accomplish this in WC3 multiplayer maps. Only in single player can you use the Game Cache triggers.

Level 2
Man you dont play Warcraft III often! I am not talking a transition of an hero map per map but for type -save and then you get the code of the hero and his item (based on the level and items) dude lol!

:lol: :lol: Man u dont play often rpg...A lot of rpg have alot of save/load systeme but me i must creat 4-5 trigger per items! (Load item, Save item,Item requide(LV, INT, AGIL, STR) and item set)

Level 1
Im making a rpg...

and its gonner be really good, accept the only thing is its goner be a small map with alot of items lol.
it will be good don't get be wrong

i calling it LRL rpg (Legacy of the Runic Legends)
plz no1 steal this title :?

Status
Not open for further replies.