• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

LoA Allstars Legends of Azeroth Meelee Hero style (Recruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
LoA RotG recruiting peps for map.

Finaly Loa allstars is soon here. I worked damn hard on this map. I spent nearly 3 mounths constant for this. And now i need people to help me finish the map. The idea was to make sumthing fun. I played much a game named battle for middle earth. I liked the game play of that. And also liked wc3 style. So the goal was to make sumthing like dota mix with bfme style. So its meelee dota style. U go around with 1 hero and normal meelee a bit changes though. And then u go creep and fight with ur ultimate hero. The heroes are bit stronger then normal. Because the game will be focused on the heroes and the items. First i figured out what kind of style people like. I was like thinking they want clanwars. And say ur nub. LOL! And i was thinking on making sumthing cool for people who like meelee and also like dota. I dident want to make a new dota copy. Because dota is dota. If i want sumthing like that i can go play dota or what ever. But i like more meelee with imba heroes.

Anyway Under here is some info about the map.

Heroes so far:

Undead:

Death Adder
Goran
Legend
Pikasu
Razol
Sumo

Night elf:

Bababa
Lina
Ling
Madina
Rambo
Siroj

Orc:

Booner
Husko
Lurtz
Ninja
Nobodai
Okan

Human:

Flax
Movodo
Rave
Thor
Tidus
Zeke

Modes so far:
-uber / start on level 10 heroes
-tm / test mode 10000 gold and lumber each player
-em / easy mode + 3000 each player
-rm / random mode random heroes
-exp / experience mode + exp when creeping
-imba / 200 each hero kill

And what im searching for is:
1. Skinner
2. Story creator sumthing about legends and gods
3. Tooltip wrighter
4. Loadinscreen creator
5. gui / jasser
6. beta tester

Im also gona update this list.

Under here u will see some screens of the map:

Btw the screens is very bad quality i dont know why it gets so bad quality looks uggly now.

Attachments

• Loa Banner 5.jpg
    Loa Banner 5.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 77
  • loa heroes.jpg
    loa heroes.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 158
  • loa1 copy.jpg
    loa1 copy.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 104
  • loa2 copy.jpg
    loa2 copy.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 117
  • loa3 copy.jpg
    loa3 copy.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 75
  • loa4 copy.jpg
    loa4 copy.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 95
  • loa5 copy.jpg
    loa5 copy.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 126
  • loa6 copy.jpg
    loa6 copy.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 102
  • loa10 copy.jpg
    loa10 copy.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 106
  • loa11 copy.jpg
    loa11 copy.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 91
  • loa12 copy.jpg
    loa12 copy.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 87
  • loa13 copy.jpg
    loa13 copy.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 93
  • loa15 copy.jpg
    loa15 copy.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 76
  • loa16 copy.jpg
    loa16 copy.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 103
  • loa18 copy.jpg
    loa18 copy.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 101
  • loa19 copy.jpg
    loa19 copy.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 79
  • loa20 copy.jpg
    loa20 copy.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Level 19
spectral wars how old r u? 12? Seriously what is the problem is star copyrighted? i mean the name star? i can name it of what i want tbh. I idc. Do u defend dota title or sumthing? Go do ur own map or sumthing dont come in here and say what i should do and not dude. Its like if u make a name on a company. access virus. Then u cant do any synth with virus name in? lol how supid? I can name a synth virus mega pro and its still not the same. Its how the map is built etc. So i dont care if u say so. If that was what u had to say. Come here and say dont make name like allstars go out again. I dont want anymore people coming here and say what it should be named or so. If ur not intrested in doing anything in the map dont come here and flame dude. Seriously! And i know dota is using allstars. But this is not dota so u know. Dota is aos this is meelee. And what ever its 1 miljon maps out there prob some one is named starwars. I cant use name star omfg its over. i used name star lol.

And anyway if it hurts so much to u. I could change it later to sumthing else. Idc of the name tbh its the gameplay who should be fun.

Sry for hurting ur feelings dude.

Woha, apparently, you felt really threatened. I didn't mean to offend you, I just tell you that not only DotA uses allstars and that many maps do use allstars already and this is why you should come up with something more original. Oh yeah, remember when I was 12 and used to call every map spectral wars? That was fun times. Seriously, what's up with that comment?

Anyway, good luck with your project.

Don't even bother of replying back to me.

Level 19
ah ok sry dude. was thinking u come here and wanted to flame me shit. Ah realy sry ye i can change it later right now im bussy with fixing stuff and need some help. THe name is not so important for me but i like LoA. Legends of azeroth. Anyway mybe u have an idea of a good name after LoA. Not like spectral wars sumthing pro.

Sry for my attitude was thinkign u wanted come here and talk shit. But u seems nice. Ye il change it later. Mybe ur right to many dota fake nub maps out there. Need to be sumthing own mybe.

Just give me some ideas what it could be name like. LoA Megastars lol. Na not stars at all. Sound so kiddy mybe.

and thnx for the advice.

Level 19
its for the tooltips and more. Also im gona change the title to Loa RotG Legends of azeroth raise of the gods.

Actually it will be alot of work doing all the tooltips. The spells is jassed by reborn devil. I dont have so many triggered jassed spells. I need more. Cooler ones. Mui jass

ANd i also gona need one to clean all the leaks in the modes. And some little more. I made like 50 items or more. I need some one to help me make the tooltips and that know how much % etc on items and stuff like that. So all help is welcome.

And CHanging title now to RotG because of this nub just kidding lol. He helped me because allstars is kinda nub allready used by dota. So it will just make people think another dota nub fan who think he can do maps. And im not wana be that nub so il change ;)

Last edited:
Level 19
na i dident mean ur nub or anything like that i was just kidding :D but it was to the other guy :D anyway i hope ur map is cool. If ur intrested u can help me aswell. Actually tis gona be diffrent then dota. Its just the gameplay thats little dota style. With the heroes. U go with 1 hero and hes the ultimate up to level 30. And dota is more aos style u go creep and kill heroes only. So i was thinking needed to do sumthing new. WOuld be nice if u could help me make the tooltips :D

Level 19
hmm im not good in codes i have a mate who help me there some times. Reborn devil i dont know if he takes request but hes moderator. Also some other peopel helped me with codes i know a little. Not much but i can do some basic spells. I could learn pretty fast if i had time.

Level 3
i wanna be a beta tester ! :D:D
is this a map like DotA ? i really like maps like dota like smota,gota XD
if you want my idea im always glad to share it with you XD i need the map first tho.. XD

Level 19
ywe i know dota is popular. But this is meele. THe game play is familar with dota. U buy a hero and go out creep with hero could only be 1 hero and up to level 30. Its kinda fun from my side would be great if ur intrested in testign i changed laot on the map now it looks realy decent and im up for ideas aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.