• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Living Cryptlord Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in reskinning the Crypt Lord as a living nerubian, rather than undead. I don't mean just changing the skin colour, but the whole colour scheme kinda thing (maybe gold and blue, to keep in line with the ancient egyptian feel of nerubians). Unfortunately the only skin I could find of this kind was on wc3sear.ch, and of course the download link is broken.

Many thanks,
Flobulon

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be interesting in reskinning the Crypt Lord as a living nerubian, rather than undead. I don't mean just changing the skin colour, but the whole colour scheme kinda thing (maybe gold and blue, to keep in line with the ancient egyptian feel of nerubians). Unfortunately the only skin I could find of this kind was on wc3sear.ch, and of course the download link is broken.

Many thanks,
Flobulon

Well, there was a "living Crypt Lord" skin somewhere, but it was mostly recolored to be more lively, with brighter and shinier gold, and clearer colors.

Level 2
If you could give me a link, I'd greatly appreciate it, as I can't find one anywhere on Hive Workshop. Tbh, a recolor is mostly what I'm after, although a few original bits would be nice.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.