• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Live Fast Die Young V1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
There has been more major changes since 1.1. Now the items have expanded and I added 12 items that arent the placeable or turret items but stuff that boosts your attributes. I soften the music to make it take up less space now but you may have to turn volume up. Most of the abilties are text correct now so that the abilties damage actually do what they say. Theres a new hero and new turret. And now im getting into custom spells that ive downloaded. And i know there has been a money problem but now you get 50 dollars every minute. There is tons of other changes been made. (Protected)
Contents

Live Fast Die Young V1.2 (Map)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date= 14th of September, 2007 Approval status= Non-approved Rating= None Main points: [x] A great many of the icons are incorrectly pathed. [x]d_man3981: Please repair and update.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date= 14th of September, 2007
Approval status= Non-approved
Rating= None

Main points:
[x] A great many of the icons are incorrectly pathed.
[x]d_man3981: Please repair and update.

Level 5
The person that checks the map can you do me afavour. After you test the map can you tell me if it needs a kick system or not. I wanna use this kick system where player 1 can kick anyone he wants and my freind thinks it can be abused.

Level 5
I waited 3 months just to be told that there is incorrect icon paths without any specifiacations so i can fix and i dont even think there is any. I would be really pissed if it wasnt for the fact I dont play warcraft anymore.