1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Music Contest #8 - Hive Soundtrack is up! Create the soundtrack for the upcoming videos of Hive Workshop's YouTube Channel.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the entries of the latest Mini-Mapping Contest: Stealth! Cast your vote for here!
    Dismiss Notice

Little riquest/help

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by Oro, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Oro

Oro

Resources:
    Resources:
    A long time ago my friend was working on the terrain for his map. But he abandon the project. The project was a Naruto AOS map. However he send me all his work. I got the terrain from him. It was like 20%. I didin't haw any experience with world editor before.
    Well I did what I could. But dunno if it looks good.
    In the and I some things that my friend make, where destroyed, or just stop work >.>
    I would like some one to help me end these terrain. I don't haw really ideas how to improve it, and how to repair the things I destroyed.

Hear some screen shots.

Attached Files:

2. Oziris

Oziris

Resources:
    Icons:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm no one will do naruto terrain for u i think becous 99% people hear dont like anime >.>

3. Oro

Oro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Even if people don't like Naruto. They could always help me create a good terrain. Since I really would like to make the terrain cool.

4. Oziris

Oziris

Resources:
    Icons:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
  5. Oro

Oro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could I ask some mod/admin to move these topic into a good spot ^^