• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

little animating question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
ok there isnt any in tools, but i searched on google. the only ''animation transfer'' i found, is oinkwinkle's. but i cant use it, each time i got "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid"

Level 13
If this problem occurs when you even try to open it (so you can't even start to work), you can ignore what I wrote below; maybe you got a bugged version, you could delete it and download it from the tutorial on the Hive where they have a link to it.

Level 16
well, in your tutorial, they said to dl the component, but they dont tell how to active it. i saw that in the microsoft thing, you must active it with the command prompt. anyway, thx for trying to help DevineArmy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.