• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Life of a naga(LOAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This map is gonna be the same as life of a peasant in a way but i am gonna try to make the walk areas shallow water and some sides of the map deep water for instance the park i might make that part under water
Anyway story line on loading screen will be the naga got lost at land so they most adapt to the human ways (work for money buy a car get a house) but the rebelion humans(origanally yakazua) want them to leave so they try to kill the naga defenders(origanally cops)
then theres a naga general(origanally the druglord)who wants all the humans to be the nagas slave and work for power supplies(as we would no it drugs)

Level 4
.................. Another LOAP ripoff. Not that there's something inherently wrong with LOAP ripoffs. Because there is and stuff hey did you get new curtains?

Level 25
Yaknow, with a map called "Life of a Naga" I wouldn't immagene any parks or "cars", or house buying, or... Yaknow what, I just HATE the "Live of a Peasant" map because its a failed premise! The name sounds like it could be good but its NOT!

I'd instead immagene you playing as a Naga, rising up through your horrifically corrupt civilisation. Subjucating entire Mur'Gul tribes to be servents of your empire, battling in gladiatorial combat, waging war against the nearby Makura! Male Naga are far more powerful, while the intelegent spellcasting female Naga are the true rulers of this civilisation! Sacrifice human captives to Azshara, queen of the Naga and your ruler!

HEAPS better than a map who's name attempts to indicate an interesting life-style game but is instead an overblown version of cops and robbers

Level 36
Guys, Life of a Peasant WAS a good map. I dunno about you, but if you ever actually got to play one of the original versions by Stanky Mcnuggets aka Dankstoner, well they're actually really good. It's just the millions of hacked up cracked up redone versions that give LoaP a bad name.

Level 36
Yes, but the best real life game ever made was LoaP. It was for kicks but, contrary to popular belief, it DOES have victory conditions. Villager people get stuck in the crossfire, but the plot is for Druglord to kill Police or vice versa. Mafia chooses a side and that makes the turning point for who will win. Villagers sit there and do whatever.

Level 36
Hah don't get me started on Sims 2. My sister was OBSESSED with that game. All I did was find various ways to torture/kill my sims. Such as create an entire property of water with 4 x 4 squares for the various sims to live in xD It was hilarious watching the kids try and swim for the bus.

Level 27
Lol I can't even imagine how a person enjoys a duplicate of "real life" in gaming world, lol, when I first played loap, these two dudes, male and female bought a house together and start pretending they're having sex... its horrible

I once got one of those guys with me to ... we didnt bought anything but he wanted have sex with me so i thought maybe theres a cool JASS trigger for that ;) but blegh .. those guys just need to get a life a girl and fuck for real xD

Level 4
Lol, I played that LOAP once, I got E-Violated ;_;. They need to get lives and fuck in REAL life. I don't care if they have to pay for it. Honestly, how sad is that that they play a game PRETENDING they have a life? Fucking sad.

Level 36
Hey you think LoaP is bad? Look at chat rooms. People roleplay and have cybersex in those and there isn't even any VISUALS. Those people need to get a life, although the sad, sad people who want to have cybersex with another wc3 player who is probably some dude pretending to be a chick... well now that is just wrong.

Level 27
Hey you think LoaP is bad? Look at chat rooms. People roleplay and have cybersex in those and there isn't even any VISUALS. Those people need to get a life, although the sad, sad people who want to have cybersex with another wc3 player who is probably some dude pretending to be a chick... well now that is just wrong.

LOAP is turned into a chatroom ...

Level 12
If someone is willing enough to do this, I'd suggest having real life based gameplays combined to an RpG. I'm doing that with my map called the Eternity Calls: Asheron's Curse. The name is not self explanatory, it is basically LoaBH, life of a bounty hunter. You basically live to hunt, kill, and be the strongest, its a game of many quests, which in each quest you have a bounty on someone, even other players.

Level 4
Now that sounds something good, damn good in fact. Wish I'd thought of it first, but my pms have a wierd habit of being totally ignored.

Last edited:
Level 25
The medieval era wasn't just about the complete and utter lack of personal hygine and the belief that diseases were caused by various things and could be cured by various other things, like leeches

It was also about CORRUPT POSITIONS OF POWER, WOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.