• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lichspike

Reactions: deepstrasz
Dat-C3 Presents

Lichspike
Created by Tal0n / Dat-C3

Map Info:

It's about one to seven liches experimenting their new powers and skills on eachother, their abilities to produce spikes whenever they move.

The lich king decided to host an arena for these chosen seven and it begins as soon as you download and play.

Features:

Coming Soon:
More gameplay mods
More addon's ( disabling or adding new features )
What is already here:
Single-player mode is there as like survive as long as you can and make a record.

Author Notes:

I liked Tron and its video games and mini-games, its just I don't think anyone ever did it right properly for Warcraft to try to remake it so I gave it a go.

Screenshots:

134816d1398789310-lichspike-1.jpg

134817d1398789310-lichspike-2.jpg

134818d1398789310-lichspike-3.jpg

134819d1398789310-lichspike-4.jpg

134820d1398789310-lichspike-5.jpg

:

Credits:
Thanks to the original movies of tron and its video games and all the people who tried to remake it in various games with editors. Thanks to everyone who tested as well plays my map and a special thanks to you for reading this.

Spoilers:

A 3D mode coming soon.... I hope.
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
lich,spike,lichspike,fun,minigame,epic,tron,t-r-o-n,run,running,slide,slider,sliding,wc3,warcraft,III,3,wc,bankai
Contents

Lichspike (Map)

Reviews
12:45, 20th May 2014 Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

M

12:45, 20th May 2014
Orcnet: Map approved, can be acceptable

Ah now that you revealed what really happened... Now I can see how to fix it for you, first you need to buy a mouse or some type of mouse pad to play this map because it requires a mouse then try it again when you found yourself a mouse. Hope you know how to plug it in. Hope that helps.

You never did post a replay, here is mine which proves it.

Attachments

• demols.w3g
    4.2 KB · Views: 16
Level 9
I don't give afuck about you fixing your map or not, i tried to help you, i could have say nothing but i took time to retry it and then you answer like the cocky kid you are

Stupid guy

" Single-player mode for anti-social people or when you can't find anyone or just want to give it a try yourself first."

Single player mode = playing against computer in theory, not just running around with your lich during 5 sec and leave the game because there is nothing to do + if you put computers they die and so you dont have any time to try it

so you're an idiot and i wont watch your fuckin replay

Btw to all those who wanna play I explain you the game :

You have two abilities and it's an arena, expect lot of fun during the first 2 minutes and then you'll find another map.

PS : do not waste your time answering, i wont come back here