• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

LF Terrain Maker (Details inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have been wanting to make a WC3 map of Naxxramas for some time, one that scales well with the units, but the only ones I can fine are poorly made (Terrain-Wise), so I am curious if anyone is up for the task of it. Honestly, the main issue I am having is mapping it out, as it's so big I am having trouble measuring it properly, if all you want to do it that alone, then that's fien with me. The following is required...

1: Must of actually been in the dungeon within WoW and are familiar with it, I shouldn't need to explain this.

2: Must be OK if I make minor changes (Doodad placing/swapping) to a few things. I myself have run the dungeon probably 100+ times throughout my WoW life, so I can remember every little thing. I will inform you if I see any changes need to be made.

3: I will take care of the 100+ custom units that will be needed to make an accurate recreation. Not just placing random aboms/ghouls/etc. everyone, real units that match the mobs abilities, I mean like instead of having every abomination be the same unit, I am making separate custom units representing the mobs types (Bile Retcher, Patchwork Golem, Sludge Belcher, Stitched Spewer, etc.)

4: Being part of the project, you can help me decide what kind of map it is. Melee style, hero FFA, team vs. creeps, etc. This will come after the terrain/units are complete.

Feel free to add input and ideas. I will post a quick screen shot to display the kind of thing I am talking about (Very simple quick mock up shot)

http://tinypic.com/r/rviydx/6

Status
Not open for further replies.