• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Level up Normal Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
You have to make your own custom system. Pretty easy with the new natives Blizzard has added.
You could use, say, custom value of the units as the experience value, and then check whenever a unit's custom value hits a certain amount to level them up, giving them more HP/armor/whatever.

Level 5
Sorry but I wasn't clear enough in my first post.
What I want is a way to increase the level of non-hero units but not with an exp system but more like (Set unit level to), because i am using units level to give gold and exp to nearby heroes. I want to increase units level based on the level of nearby heroes.

Thanks for answering btw :)

Level 7
When you talked about hero level I thought you wanted to make unit heroes, my mistake.

Unit levels there are no way to change as far as I know. I just use the trick to morph one unit into another identical unit with a higher level when I do it.

Make an ability based off bear form with the unit you want to morph into as the "normal form unit", and the unit you are morphing from as the "alternate form" unit. Add and remove the ability and the unit will have transformed into the new unit. That is the easiest way to change the level I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.