• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Level suffix corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey there,

The way the level shows changed a while back for some odd reason. I happen to have a unit called "Henchman" and all the levels show as "Henchman 1", "Henchman 2", etc.

Anyone has a clue what could be the issue?

Level 12
Please provide a screenshot. It specifies the problem and increases chances for an easy and short answer.

Level 2
Please provide a screenshot. It specifies the problem and increases chances for an easy and short answer.

Allright. Also forgot to add that even if my character is level 25 (as in the screenshot below) it still shows as level 1 on the exp bar.

2pye55k.png

Level 12
Hm, if this is in every new map you open then you should probably reinstall wc3 if you dont have knowledge of MPQs and wc3 files.

If this is only in one specific map, go to Advanced -> Game Interface
and display the values as raw data.
Then set LEVEL to 'Level'
and
INFOPANEL_LEVEL_CLASS to 'Level %u %s'

tell me if everything is ok after that : ).

Level 2
Thanks a lot for the help but the level shows correctly in the default map from opening World Editor. Now trying the other thing. :)

Level 2
Thank you so much bro! There were 5 values edited for no apparent reason and I reset all of them to default.

+1 Ezekiel12

Status
Not open for further replies.