• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lets do the Impossible: Create a Risk AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I made risk next gen. For the longest time I thought it would be neat to program a smart AI, which would not be an easy task for my map. Is anyone interesting in trying to come up with an AI? I'm sure we could eventually strip it down and leave it as a resource to be used by any risk map. Since bnet is dying, it would be nice if we could together create an efficient AI.

Please let me know if you are interested, could be fun.

Level 6
Why is it a request? Because I'm requesting someone to help or make a very complex system.

All risk maps could benefit from an AI that smart conquered regions. I think if its attacked at the right angle we could code this in a smart manner. I'm thinking something along the lines of letting the wc3 AI do the fighting but also coding events through another player that is the same color.

@Magtheridon what do you mean by behavior tree? Just coding for each possible event right?

Status
Not open for further replies.