• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lego spaceships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Just thinking about this is chat, we should have a contest to build the best lego spaceship. The ship can be any size and you can use anything as long as it is lego. Deadline should be a week or so, so that people with fewer legos don't get dominated by those who have a ton.

Rewards should be smallish, like 20 rep for first, 10 for second, and 5 for third.
You can submit up to three pictures of your ship.

Level 12
Ok dont think this wil pass because it really has nothing to d with warcraft but it gave me a great idea. How about someone makes a model pack of all different lego pieces, then its like a terraining contest, but people have to make something out of them. So they have to like stack pieces on top of eachother to make stuff, just like they really are. In fact, if we could get some simple lego pieces dontaed by some good soul, then I would go over there and submit my own contest.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
There is a proper lego CAD (Computer Aided Design) program that is useable for free and can have virtually any non mechanical piece used with it to make models, ofcourse it does not cound piece collision in the version I have so cheating would need to be checked for but anyway that would make it totaly fair for everyone.

No rep should be handed out by this site for such a contest since this is a WC3 support site and not a lego site, but we could still have it for the fun of it but I dought many will take part in it.

Level 10
There are team colored lego bricks on this site. Some where in the model section but i cant seem to find them..

THERE ARE LEGO BRICKS. I saw them once... twice...

Someone find them?

And i think this is a fun idea, and rep if even a small amount should be handed out. Also seeing that more then half the posts/threads in this site were non-wc3 related i dont see how this would harm.

It could be a mini-contest atleast.

Why not just make a creativity contest? Using limited resources to make terrain or something else?

(Like for example 5 doodads to make a castle.)

Status
Not open for further replies.