• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legionary.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Simple remake of Cavman's Rostrodle Legionary into a Tirassian Mariner

link to model:Rostrodle Legionary

P.S. if used pls. credit Cavman instead of me

Keywords:
Human, Kul Tiras, Mariner, Proudmoore, Footman
Contents

Legionary.blp (Texture)

Reviews
22:08, 14th Mar 2015 Kwaliti: I was really impressed by the way you pulled off the body texture, but then I glanced at the helmet and it ruined the complete impression. To put it lightly, the helmet seems off and is in desperate need of a...

M

22:08, 14th Mar 2015
Kwaliti:

I was really impressed by the way you pulled off the body texture, but then I glanced at the helmet and it ruined the complete impression. To put it lightly, the helmet seems off and is in desperate need of a retexture as well, at least the original parts. Pending update.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Good one but needs a bit more work.Helmet need a little correction and Armor could use Kul tiras anchor.

Level 9
It looks like you just used various parts of the Lieutenant's texture along with other parts, and then just added lots of green.

if you looked closely you could see that the Style looks similar to kadzhamit's skinning style. Also most of those greens you're talking about are made freehand the only thing that wasn't changed was the head and sword :/

if you looked closely you could see that the Style looks similar to kadzhamit's skinning style. Also most of those greens you're talking about are made freehand the only thing that wasn't changed was the head and sword :/

Yes, but the problem is that the only parts with decent detail are the ones you didn't change; all of your freehand parts lack enough detail to be noticeable once wrapped to the model, and thus it just looks like a bunch of green with a lieutenant's helmet and swords.