• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legion Demon Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello there. I was wondering if anyone has a link for the night elf demon hunters from Legion. I used to have it but my old pc broke and now I cant recover the files. I am not asking someone to make the models I am only asking for a link for them because I need them. Sorry if this is not allowed but I am not sure where else to ask. Thanks

Level 3
Can you give the example picture about demom hunter from legion. do you mean demon hunter from Wow or not ? if yes I will give the link.

Level 2
Can you give the example picture about demom hunter from legion. do you mean demon hunter from Wow or not ? if yes I will give the link.

Yes I mean the one from WoW Legion. I am looking for night elf demon hunters since I managed to find the blood elves however I am not after a particular demon hunter as long as it is from Legion and one male and female night elven demon hunter.

Maybe something like this

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.