• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Zelda Showdown V 1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Greetings, I have been playing around with the map editor for W3 for several years, making maps to play with my friends. However, this is the first time I have created a map for upload to the web. Though complete (despite the words over the owl) there are still a few rough spots that I may decide to smooth out. Still, I hope you guys enjoy and approve of my work.
Some changes that I have been considering include placing a timer to display how much longer you need to wait to have your hero revive. I also considered reducing the time, but I do like a game that really punishes you for dying. Also, sometimes it used to glitch if both evil camps are destroyed, resulting in the Hyrule units taking periodic stops as they are marching along (like in a TD). I am unsure how to fix this, so let me know if it still happens.

Feel free to use the file as you see fit, just please give me credit. On that note, here are some custom model files that I used (or just imported and intend to use) which I pulled off of here over the past few years.

Carrington2k for the Zheart, Zrupee and Zbottle model

HappyTauren for the male human archer model and the plated footman model

N00001 for the Link model

Zerox for the Young Link model

R.A.N.G.I.T. for the Halduron Brightwing image/model *(Currently not incorporated)

Caeyra for the Zelda skin

Elenai for the Navi model

Varsaigen for the Triforce Aura

Ribenamania for the various market stand models *(Currently not incorporated)

Zerox for the Master sword pedestal model *(Currently not incorporated)

and !!GORO!! for the bag model.

Keywords:
Zelda, map, AOS, supermegazeldafan, link, zelda, gannon, dark link, dota, battle
Contents

Legend of Zelda Showdown V 1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Nov/17 23:21:51 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Missing Map Category [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Nov/17 23:21:51
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:

Lacking Description: Template
Missing Map Category
[Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment:
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

[EDIT] rejected because it lacks informative description

Level 2
Yea, I am still attempting to get a feel for how this process works. I fixed the error he noted in the information section, but have not yet had time to create an updated description field to classes. Apparently, it resubmitted the map for approval when I made the previous change. I intend to write up a description following the suggested format during vacation. Thank you for your patience.

Level 6
Yea, I am still attempting to get a feel for how this process works. I fixed the error he noted in the information section, but have not yet had time to create an updated description field to classes. Apparently, it resubmitted the map for approval when I made the previous change. I intend to write up a description following the suggested format during vacation. Thank you for your patience.

Your welcome,my friend! :ogre_haosis: