• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Legend of Lucena v.1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is like Dota, AoS and LoL
Destroy your enemy base, Build Items, Kill the Void Eye to end the game i think.
You can see the shop in your base. You can build in Items in there to defeat your enemies.
The Fountain in your base in not attacking but the regeneration in fountain is kinda fast even if the Fountain is not attacking your more advance in the enemies in the enemies in the Fountain.
This map have AI but its actually move buy items and feed you when their Lock Items but it only moves on top lane but it can be use for beginners.

Added some Items and Heroes

There are some changes on the Heroes, Abilities and the Items.

The map is improved i added some props and i think its really cool...
There's new Hero - Faceless Void

In next version... There will be so much much much changes
Including: Items
Abilities
Heroes - Chicks Sniper
Farm
Some Triggers
AI - Beginners
So next version will be release in Jan 2016.

I cant make Screenshot and post in Album because the internet is slow but i work that in next update.

Map Creator: yasser011

Credits

Ideas in Abilities:
Batobatox
Jt.Obet
Xenige
0wn1ng

Map Designer:
haqyqace

League of Legends Ideas:
Xenige
1Strohat1
LST.Dck
U_Die_I_Laugh

AI Maker:
yasser011
Xtreme_ARC

I have read the Rules.

Add us on Garena and LoL

Enjoy>>>

Keywords:
e.g. Legends of Lucena
Contents

Legend of Lucena v.1.2 (Map)

Reviews
23:14, 26th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Add screen shots, after its done the map will return back to pending. For verification, go to Staff Contact.

M

23:14, 26th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Add screen shots, after its done the map will return back to pending. For verification, go to Staff Contact.