• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Leather Gloves Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi people :thumbs_up: I just finished my second ever icon! Whoot! It's for a leather gloves item (although it seems to look more like a bare hand than a glove, nvm!). I did it completely from scratch, so please tell me what you think, and how I can improve my icon skills.

BTNTravellingGloves.jpg

Level 8
Thanks a lot for the comments, I agree with you that the axe looks cartoonish looking at it now :thumbs_up: I am trying to develop the same style as the existing warcraft icons so any new ones I make for my map will fit in well, which I guess is why it may look cartoony because I was using the 'steel mellee weapons' upgrade icon as a reference. However, I'll definately try to avoid this in the future. How do you mean more raw though? Also, what does IMO stand for? :eekani:

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.