• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Learn SKill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
HI guys can i ask how can i make a trigger that when a hero gains a level lets say level 5 the hero will receive a skill

Level 7
No. What you have given him is wrong...
Greater then or equal to means its gonnd add it every time he gains a level level 5 and above lol. Only use Equal to 5. :)

Level 18
well, this shoulf be it. I'm not sure if condition matches your needs, you can change them anyway according to your needs.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Level of (Matching unit)) Greater than or equal to 5) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Your Ability here to (Picked unit)
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())

Level 13
well, this shoulf be it. I'm not sure if condition matches your needs, you can change them anyway according to your needs.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False) and ((((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True) and (((Level of (Matching unit)) Greater than or equal to 5) and (((Matching unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Add Attribute Bonus to (Picked unit)
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())

What is set bj_wantDestroyGroup?

hmm its hard

Status
Not open for further replies.