• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Leaderboard like in DotA ?! Someone know how to ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,

i want a Leaderboard like it is in DotA with the button where u can close and open it, but not so complicated like that in DotA.

And i want Board which shows how many Talismans was taken.

Have a look at my "paint"-skills ;) .

board.jpg

Level 1
Do you Want a Multi Board or LeaderBoard Because if its a Leaderboard for Kills I know i could do If its a multiboard i cant Tho if you want a leaderboard for talismans i could do also but it'd take a lil while for my to figure out the exact way to get it perfect

Level 24
biggest difference between leaderboards and multiboards is that multiboards can be minimized. if it displays crucial information that must be known to all players all the time then make it a leaderboard as long as it doesn't hold too much info. if it has a lot of information, is just big, or the information isn't absolutely necessary to efficient playing of your map then make it a multiboard.

Level 2
no thank u at all :) . i did a multiboard and the update on the event !unit dies!.

thnak u for your attention to my question :)

Status
Not open for further replies.