• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Leaderboard for Specific Units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello hive,
I am creating a 3v3 custom game where there are 2 optional points on the map that can be captured and contested. These nodes give the controlling forces some kind of bonus. I want to make a leaderboard of which force (not team) is in control of a node. want it to appear in the top left corner.
So I would like it to look something like this.
--------------------------------------------------------------
| ANCIENT POWER NODES |
| Ancient Paragon | The Scourge |
| Crystaline Relic | The Forces of Azeroth |

Is this possible?
Thanks in advance.

Level 13
In the top left? I am not sure if its possible to move a multi-board to that point. As far as i know they are created and stay in the top right. But the WC3 UI is fairly adaptable so someone else may know how.

Also it'd have to be a multi-board. Well, it could be based on a leaderboard, but it'd be ugly.

So if you asked for a multi-board in the top right of the screen displaying what you want, i'd say yes it's easily possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.