1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vote on the best bounty the oceans have to offer! The poll for the 34th Modeling Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Last Stand of Dalaran 3.87

Submitted by The_DooM
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

[/hidden]
Screenshots

Hero Selection:

[​IMG]
Attribute Selection:

[​IMG]
Left Gate:

[​IMG]
Right Gate:

[​IMG]
Up Gate:

[​IMG]
Admiral Proudmore:

[​IMG]
Random1:

[​IMG]
Random1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last Stand of Dalaran Series:
Last Stand of Dalaran 3.87
Last Stand of Dalaran AoS
Last Stand of Dalaran RPG

Author's notes:

Note, Archimonde will only Spawn if there are 9 Players in the Game. Read the Optional Quests in-game for More Info. If the map won't open in the warcraft3/maps/frozen throne/scenario directory, put it in warcraft3/maps/frozen throne directory and open the map with warcraft 3 from there.

Keywords:
Defense, LSOD
Contents

Last Stand of Dalaran 3.87 (Map)

Reviews
18:46, 2nd Jul 2008 Firelord213: [√] The map breaks no The Hive Workshop map rules. The map is not protected so no need for any map protection information,The map is not stolen,The are no signs of bugs or crashes,The map is in English. The map...
  1. 18:46, 2nd Jul 2008
    Firelord213:
    [√] The map breaks no The Hive Workshop map rules.
    The map is not protected so no need for any map protection information,The map is not stolen,The are no signs of bugs or crashes,The map is in English.

The map is well made , I enjoyed it very much,The environment is very good and the sounds ''Garithos'' talking etc are Very good.
    I enjoyed this map alot and maybe will host it some time on Battle.net
    But something that could need to be fixed would be the imported icons without DISBTN , They turn limegreen when they are not avaible.

2. Somaz

Somaz

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The map size is 4.08 MB mod. I don't think he can import custom icons.

3. NoModelEditorxD

NoModelEditorxD

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome map,i have already played it and i give 4/5 for the lagg:/ :D

4. Dragon9560

Dragon9560

Resources:
    Resources:
    map file to big it says

5. BlackKnightTGS

BlackKnightTGS

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good map, I was also happy to see Sam (Serious Sam, of course) in there and many more of my fav characters :grin: 4/5!

6. The_DooM

The_DooM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hey, thx for the reply.:) Yeah, Sam is there, but he has a bug with his Call Alliance ability.:) Will fix it soon. Had to re-upload the map to quick fix a bug. Hope you enjoy, again.:)

7. Hawk

Hawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  8. TerranDominion

TerranDominion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  9. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Use these BB Codes to help you improve the description incase more people critisize the map for poor description even though its approved along time ago.

10. Hawk

Hawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes it can be rejected at any time.

11. Bl4ck L3g10n

Bl4ck L3g10n

Resources:
    Resources:
    Too much lag, bad description and wtf is with the items I can't buy anything nor sell anything.:cry:

12. The_DooM

The_DooM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thx, for the Reply.:) Yeah, know about the lag, it was fixed a bit but will fix it more in the next version. Some heroes lag more then others like, Elementalist or Punisher but many go without lag. Will fix the description soon on this site and in-game. As for the items, you get 4 basic items that you can't sell or drop but can replace then with buyable Items. You get 2 chargable Items which you can use or sell. Make sure your Inventory is not full when you buy Items.:) Many Items have level requirements, read the red text below the item's description to see if your level is high enough. Make sure you have enough gold/lumber.:) There are also Crafted and Upgradeable Items. You need an Upgradeable Item if you want to Upgrade it in the Special Shop. Will fix the Inventory is full bug when you try to buy an item to replace one of the Basics.:) Post any other bug you've found, thx, hope you enjoy.:)

13. The_DooM

The_DooM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fixed the description, will improve it later.:)

14. TheOverWhelming

TheOverWhelming

Resources:
    Resources:
    PvP mode puts a player in cinematic mode permanently.
    I was Red, other person was Teal. We were both stuck in it.

15. Hawk

Hawk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Click
    Wazaap ?

16. The_DooM

The_DooM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I never really tested it so thx for the reply. Fixed, should work properly now. If you find any other bug plz post here.:) I've added a notification if you type a player name incorrectly. Will also add pvp for Computer players in the next verison. For those who do not know, it's -pvp Player Name for PvP, make sure you use Caps if you need to, -gp for game progress and -ff for future fate.:) Hope you enjoy:)

17. The_DooM

The_DooM

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Updated the Map to fix a PvP bug, just overwrite the last map with this one. Should work now.:)

18. T.r.i.p.

T.r.i.p.

Resources:
    Resources:
    Last Stand of Dalaran is a good idea but please fix the lags! I played some caster heroes and I really like your custom spells but you should check if you're creating at every cast new variables or regions that you don't delete at the end of the cast which would result in heavy lags over time. And maybe you should remove all unnecessary objects and effects like the flames at the hero selection (you could e.g. keep them for a minute and then remove the effects). Also, some villagers, fences and other unneeded material.
    Performance is important for a hero defense and lags make therefore a hero defense frustrating.

Oh yes and skills which deal damage depending on your attributes are more interesting (well that's my opinion you needn't to agree ;-) ), so you might change spells like "lvl1: deals 10 dmg per explosion/wave" to "lvl1: deals 4dmg + int*0.08" (you now what I mean I think^^)

Keep on, I like your map ;)

19. Naman

Naman

Resources:
    Resources:
    map is buggy... ive gotten crit error 2x and when i did a pvp it wouldnt let me exit after i won.. i was stuck in the cinematic type thing so i couldnt do anything -stuck didnt work... by the way i downloaded the map after you updated it