• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Last Spell help I HOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
omg guys, been really busy trying to finish up the spells in my map, n e ways i made this spell aslo, but its not doing exactly what i want, basically when the dummy units are created, i want them to follow the hero at all times while the spell(bladestorm) is active. it is working right now creating the dummy units and casting the spell that they have, but it wont move. help me out plz

heres da code:

Blade massacre
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Blade Massacre
Actions
Region - Center Massacre Region <gen> on (Position of (Triggering unit))
For each (Integer A) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Create 1 Blade massacre dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Center of Massacre Region <gen>) offset by 200.00 towards (((Real((Integer A))) x 36.00) + 0.00) degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
Unit - Add a 10.00 second Healing Ward expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Animation - Change (Last created unit)'s vertex coloring to (50.00%, 75.00%, 25.00%) with 80.00% transparency
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Orc Blademaster - Bladestorm
Set Blademassacre = (Unit-type of (Last created unit))
For each (Integer B) from 1 to 10, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To ((Center of Massacre Region <gen>) offset by 200.00 towards (((Real((Integer A))) x 36.00) + 0.00) degrees)
For each (Integer B) from 1 to 20, do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Region - Center Massacre Region <gen> on (Position of (Triggering unit))

Status
Not open for further replies.