• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Last.fm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
For those of you who don't know, last.fm is a music site where users can basically see stuff like "Recommended artists", "Recommended events" or just interesting statistics based on their musical taste, musical taste that is determined through a "Scrobbler", an application that sends your "listening" data to last.fm, from all your favorite media player like iTunes and Winamp. If you're new to it and are into music, you should definitely check it out as it can be a great tool to find more music or just meet people with similar music interests.

Anyway, not quite sure why I'm posting this, I was just wondering if some of the people I know from here are on last.fm aswell. Post your username here if you want people to add you.

Mine there is the same one as here.

Status
Not open for further replies.