• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lady Blaumeux

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
261645-2328b8f2f79e749cda599e5f210dbee9.png
261644-0b3f75e622288ea57c8a579326d0bf6c.gif

Lady Blaumeux is one of the Four Horsemen of Naxxramas. Lady Blaumeux is a master of the shadow, able to drain the essence of life from those she encounters.
It is presumed that Lady Blaumeux was formally a paladin. She wrote This is my Runeblade...
Blaumeux likely represents the "Rider of Famine", based on her black color scheme.
—Cited from Wowpedia

Hope u love her😁
Previews
Contents

Lady Blaumeux (Model)

Lady Blaumeux icons (Icon)

Lady Blaumeux_portrait (Model)

Level 3
Hello, I really like your models of the 4 horsemen, moreover they are incredible that 2 of the 4 are with the unmounted version that is too incredible for me, could there be any possibility to have also an mountedless version of "Sir Zeliek" and "Lady Blaumeux"? Please.

since the mountedless Mograine and Thane are great.

Level 14
Hello, I really like your models of the 4 horsemen, moreover they are incredible that 2 of the 4 are with the unmounted version that is too incredible for me, could there be any possibility to have also an mountedless version of "Sir Zeliek" and "Lady Blaumeux"? Please.

ok, bro i will update soon.

Level 14

Attachments

• Sir Zeliek_mountless.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 4
  • Sir Zeliek_mountless.png
    Sir Zeliek_mountless.png
    292.2 KB · Views: 16